Cascade Construction and Clean-up has a few driving philosophies behind it.
- Customer Service. First and foremost, it’s all about customer service. You already know you have a lot of landscaping and yard maintenance options out there. We set ourselves apart by providing an incredible focus on customer service. The goal is always to leave you the client happy and satisfied. We are all in this together, so why not be happy?
- Innovation. Second, we like innovation! You never just do something because “that’s the way it’s always been done”. We use innovative ideas that focus on providing top quality landscape services to our clients. We think outside the box when necessary, but the priority is always to offer the best fit and options for your specific project.
- Long-term Sustainability. Third, it’s all about sustainability, both for you the client and for the environment. We make it a point to use sustainable, long- lasting products in our landscapes that conserve water and other resources (LED lighting, drip irrigation with rain sensors, recycling of old material and debris, etc.). Something can look great at first, but what value does it have if it quickly degrades? We like to think long-term.
We leverage all of the above with on-the-job experience. We have over 15 years of combined experience working in landscaping, construction, and design, as well as the nursery industries. We regularly tap our knowledge and experiences to take on virtually any project.
What, that isn’t enough information you say? Well here’s more on the co-owners and heart of our team.
- Bachelors in Environmental Horticulture
- 10+ Years in Landscape & Nursery Industry
- Experienced Heavy Equipment Operator
- 8+ Years in Construction Industry